Linshuang Zhao 赵林爽
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Macau, Macau, China, 12/2018 – present
- Research Assistant, University of Macau, Macau, China, Dec. 09/2018 – 12/2018
- PhD in Civil Engineering, University of Macau, Macau S.A.R., China, 09/2014 – 09/2018
- Visiting Research Student, University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Sydney, Australia, 06/2017 – 10/2017
- S. in Civil Engineering, University of Macau, Macau S.A.R., China, 09/2011 – 09/2014
- E. in Civil Engineering, Hunan University, China, 09/2006 – 06/2010
- 2018 Postgraduate Science and Technology Research and Development Award in Macau (PhD section) 2018年澳门研究生科技研发奖(博士类)
4.1 Journal paper
- Lin-Shuang Zhao, Zhou Wan-Huan*, Ankit Garg, Ka-Veng Yuen. (2019). “Selection of physical and chemical properties of natural fibers for predicting soil reinforcement”. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. (Accepted)
- Lin-Shuang Zhao, Wan-Huan Zhou*, Ka-Veng Yuen, Behzad Fatahi. (2019). “A simplified mathematical model for geosynthetic-reinforced and column-supported embankments”. Geotextiles and Geomembranes. (Accepted)
- Lin-Shuang Zhao, Wan-Huan Zhou*, Ka-Veng Yuen. (2017). “A simplified axisymmetric model for column supported embankment systems”. Computers and Geotechnics, 92: 96-107.
- Lin-Shuang Zhao, Wan-Huan Zhou*, Behzad Fatahi, Xi-Bin Li, Ka-Veng Yuen. (2016). “A dual beam model for geosynthetic-reinforced granular fill on an elastic foundation”. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 40(21): 9254-9268.
- Wan-Huan Zhou, Lin-Shuang Zhao*, Thomas Man Hoi Lok, Guo Xiong Mei, and Xiao Bo Li. (2018). “Analytical Solutions to the Axisymmetrical Consolidation of Unsaturated Soils”. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 144(1): 04017152.
- Wan-Huan Zhou, Thomas Man Hoi Lok, Lin-Shuang Zhao*, Guo Xiong Mei, and Xiao Bo Li. (2017). “Analytical solutions to the axisymmetric consolidation of a multi-layer soil system under surcharge combined with vacuum preloading”. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 45(5): 487-498.
- Wan-Huan Zhou*, Lin-Shuang Zhao, Ankit Garg, Ka-Veng Yuen. (2017). “Generalized analytical solution for the consolidation of unsaturated soil under partially permeable boundary conditions”. International Journal of Geomechanics. 17(9): 04017048
- Wan-Huan Zhou*, Lin-Shuang Zhao, Xi-Bin Li. (2014). “A simple analytical solution to one-dimensional consolidation for unsaturated soils”. International Journal for Numerical and analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 38: 794-810.
- Wan-Huan Zhou*, Lin-Shuang Zhao. (2014). “One-dimensional consolidation of unsaturated soil subjected to time-dependent loading under various initial and boundary conditions”. International Journal of Geomechanics, 14(2): 291-301.
- Wan-Huan Zhou, Ren-peng Chen, Lin-shuang Zhao, Zheng-zhong Xu, Yun-min Chen. (2012). “A semi-analytical method for the analysis of pile-supported embankments”. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A, 13(11): 888-894.
- Wan-Huan Zhou*, Lin-Shuang Zhao. (2013). “Influence of different initial and boundary conditions to one dimensional consolidation of unsaturated soil”. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 35(S1): 305-311. (In Chinese)
4.2 Conference paper
- Wan-Huan Zhou*, Lin-Shuang Zhao, Guang-Ming Chen, Ka-Veng Yuen. (2018) “3D geologic modeling with borehole data by general regression neural network”. 6th International Symposium on Reliability Engineering and Risk Management (ISRERM), 31 May- 01 June 2018, NUSS Kent Ridge Guild House, NUS, Singapore.
- Wan-Huan Zhou*, Lin-Shuang Zhao. (2014). “Consolidation of two-layer system for unsaturated soil with differential quadrature method”. Geo-Congress 2014 Technical Papers: Geo-Characterization and Modeling for Sustainability, Proceedings of the 2014 Geo-Congress, held in Atlanta, Georgia, February 23-26, 2014. Edited by Murad Abu-Farsakh and Laureano R. Hoyos, GSP234, pp. 3994-4003.
- Wan-Huan Zhou*, Lin-Shuang Zhao, Xi-Bin Li. (2014). “Analytical Study for Geosynthetic Reinforced Embankment on Elastic Foundation”. Geo-Shanghai International Conference 2014, Shanghai, China, May 26-28, 2014. Ground Improvement and Geosynthetics GSP 238, Edited by Jie Han, Anand J. Puppala, Shui-Long Shen, Sadik Oztoprak, Jie Huang, pp. 444-451.
5 Professional Memberships
A.M. ASCE, Associate Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
6 Contact Details
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau,
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,