Weiwei Sun 孙巍巍
- Research Assistant, University of Macau, Macau, China, Sep. 2015 – Dec. 2015
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Macau, Macau, China, Dec. 2015 – present
- S. in Software Engineering, University of Macau, Macau, China, Aug. 2012 – Aug. 2015
- E. in Software Engineering, Shenyang University, China, Sep. 2008 – Jul. 2012
3.1 Research Interests
- Multimedia Forensics and Security
- Image Processing
4.1 Journal paper
- Cheung, J. She, W.W. Sun, and J. T. Zhou, “Detecting Online Counterfeit-goods Seller using Connection Discovery”, Accepted in ACM Trans. on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications (TOMM), 2019
- W. Sun, J. T. Zhou, S. Y. Zhu, and Y. Y. Tang, “Robust Privacy-Preserving Image Sharing over Online Social Networks (OSNs)”, ACM Trans. on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications (TOMM), vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 14:1-14:22, 2018
- T. Zhou, W. W. Sun, L. Dong, X. M. Liu, O. C. Au, and Y. Y. Tang, “Secure Reversible Image Data Hiding over Encrypted Domain via Key Modulation”, IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Syst. for Video Technology (T-CSVT), vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 441-452, 2016
4.2 Conference paper
- W. Sun and J. T. Zhou. “Image origin identification for online social networks (OSNs).” In Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference (APSIPA ASC). IEEE, 2017.
- W. Sun, J. T. Zhou, R. Lyu, and S. Y. Zhu, “Processing-Aware Privacy-Preserving Photo Sharing over Online Social Networks”, In Proceedings of ACM Multimedia (ACM MM-16), 2016.
- T. Zhou, W. W. Sun, and L. Dong, “Method for reversible image data hiding”, US Patent, Granted, US9639912 B2, May 2017.
5 Contact Details
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 6371-2795