Jia Duan 段佳
- Research Assistant, University of Macau, Macau, China, Nov. 2014 – Aug. 2015
- D. in Computer Science, University of Macau, Macau, China, Aug. 2015 – present
- Visiting Student Researcher in Intelligent Information Processing Laboratory, Department Of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, China, Jun. 2012 – Jan. 2014
- Master in Software Engineering, University of Macau, Macau, China, Aug. 2011 – Aug. 2014
- Bachelor in Software Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing, China, Sep. 2007 – Jul. 2011
4.1 Research Interests
- Privacy-preserving computations
- Privacy-preserving deep learning
- Security of cloud computing
4.2 Research Projects
5.1 Journal paper
- Duan, J. T. Zhou and Y. M. Li, “Secure and Verifiable Outsourcing of Large-Scale Nonnegative Matrix Factorization (NMF)”, to appear in IEEE Trans. on Services Computing (T-SC), 2019.
- Duan, Y. Y. Tang, Z. C. Zhang, C. Y. Guo, and C. Fang, “Camera Calibration and Improved Computation of Fundamental Matrix in Epipolar Geometry,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 347. pp. 3624-3628, 2013.
- W. Wang, Y. Y. Tang, J. Duan, L. R. Peng, and Z. C. Zhang, “Multi-Class Character Classification with Semi-Supervised Learning Based on Information Entropy,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 347. pp. 3167-3171, 2013.
5.2 Conference paper
- Duan, and J. T. Zhou, “Privacy-preserving Distributed Deep Learning Based on Secret Sharing,” In Proceedings of International Conference on Advanced Technology Innovation, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, 2019.
- Zhang, J. Duan, and J. T. Zhou, “A Robust Secret Sharing QR Code via Texture Pattern Design,” In Proceedings of APSIPA Annual Summit and Conference (ASC-18), 2018, pp. 903-907.
- Duan, J. T. Zhou, and Y. M. Li, “Secure and Verifiable Outsourcing of Nonnegative Matrix Factorization (NMF),” In Proceedings of ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security (IH&MMSec-16), 2016, pp. 63-68.
- Duan, Y. Y. Tang, C. Y. Guo, C. Fang, X. C. Hu, “Boundary Expansion: A Hidden Surface Removal Method Based on Boundary Detection for Discrete Points,” In Proceedings of International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition, 2013, pp. 110-114.
- Y. Guo, Y. Y. Tang, C. S. Liu, and J. Duan, “A Japanese OCR Post-Processing Approach Based on Dictionary Matching,” In Proceedings of International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition, 2013, pp. 22-26.
7 Contact Details
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 6323-5882