Jinjin Guo 郭瑾瑾
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Macau, China, Aug. 2015 – present
- Visiting Student Researcher in Computer Science, University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Dec. 2018 – Dec. 2019
- E. in E-Commerce Technology, University of Macau, China, Sept. 2013 – Aug. 2015
- E. in Computer Science and Technology, Tianjin University of Science & Technology, China, Sept. 2009 – Jun. 2013
- IJCAI travel grant, IJCAI conference, 2017
- SIGIR travel grant, CIKM conference, 2016
- Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Macau, 2013 – 2015
- Outstanding Graduates, Tianjin University of Science & Technology, 2013
- China National Encouragement Scholarship, Chinese Government, 2011 – 2013
- National Scholarship, Chinese Government, 2010.
3.1 Research Interests
- Probabilistic graph models
- Dynamic text mining
- Deep learning
- Guo, Jinjin, and Zhiguo Gong. “A Density-based Nonparametric Model for Online Event Discovery from the Social Media Data.” IJCAI. 2017.
- Guo, Jinjin, and Zhiguo Gong. “A nonparametric model for event discovery in the geospatial-temporal space.” CIKM. ACM, 2016.
5.1 Journal Reviewer
JDSA: International Journal of Data Science and Analytics
5.2 Professional Affiliations
Member of IEEE, Member of ACM SIG