The 11th IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference 2019 (APPEEC) will be held at The Parisian Macao, Cotai Central, Macao, China on 1st-4th December 2019. The aim of the conference is to provide a premier platform for electrical engineers and researchers to present their works and to share experiences and ideas in power and energy engineering with experts and scholars from around the world. Started in Wuhan in 2009, APPEEC is now an annual power engineering conference organized in Asia-Pacific Region.
Authors are invited to submit a maximum of 5 pages full paper (but not limited to) the following tracks:
- Smart Grid Technologies and Utility Applications
- Power and Energy Engineering Planning, Management and Control
- Power Generation
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Renewable & Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Electrical Machines & Drives
- Power Quality, Protection and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Power System Analysis
- Power Engineering Education and Power System Resilience
- Energy IOT Infrastructure for Smart City
- Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Bay Area Power and Energy Coordination
To encourage professional researchers to present their research work in IEEE APPEEC 2019, the conference has:
- Best Track Paper Award in each track will be presented in IEEE APPEEC 2019.
- In 2005 the Historic Centre of Macao was officially listed as a UNESCO World Cultural site, in APPEEC 2019 there will be a Macao Heritage Half Day Tour for any delegate to participate and visit some of the sites.
- Papers that are accepted and presented at the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore ISBN 978-1-7281-0813-1 (subject to the approval of the IEEE Technical Program Committee) and indexed in Ei Compendex and SCOPUS.
IEEE-APPEEC Macao 2019 is glad to announce a special student support program for IEEE-PES student members.
For more informations please click on the “Submissions” on the main Menu on the top of the webpage or you can click here.
Download the Call for Papers flyer here.